Note: Currently, the Merchant Portal is only available on the Binance website. Please use the latest version of Chrome browser to visit the site.
1. Basic settings
How to change my nickname (alias)?
You can change your nickname (alias) from [Profile]. Click on the edit button next to your current nickname to edit. It can only be modified once every 180 days.
Please set your nickname (alias) professionally and do not use your real name. We reserve the right to close a merchant's ads or disqualify a merchant if we find the nickname offensive or improper.
What are “Close Business” and “Take a Break”?
- Close business: You can take all ads offline by clicking [Close business];
- Take a break: You can hide your ads on the P2P trading page for an hour by clicking [Take a break].
- If you click [Resume business] within 1 hour, your ads will be shown on the P2P trading page again according to the previous ad rankings.
- If you click [Resume business] after 1 hour, your ads will be automatically taken offline.
How to set my payment method?
1. Go to [Profile] - [Payment Method]. Click [Add] on the upper-right corner and choose the payment method you prefer.
2. Fill in the details as instructed. You can edit payment details or delete them from [Payment method].
2. Privacy and Security
How to hide my phone number?
You can go to [Profile] - [Security setting] and toggle on the button next to [Phone Protect].
How to enable the fund password?
You can go to [Profile] - [Security setting] and toggle on the button next to [Fund Password].
How to blacklist users?
1. You can blacklist users by clicking [Blacklist] on the order match page.
2. You’ll see a pop-up window with the user details. You can enter the reason for blacklisting for your reference. Click [blacklist] to confirm.
3. Alternatively, you can blacklist users from [Profile] - [Blacklist]. Click [Set blacklist] and enter the user ID to blacklist.
3. Advertisements and orders
How to post an ad?
1. You can create a new advertisement by clicking [Post Ads].
2. Select the ad type (Buy or Sell) and the crypto and fiat currency you want to trade.
3. Select the price type.
If you choose [Fixed price], you’ll need to enter the exact price for your order.
If you choose [Floating price], you’ll need to enter the crypto-to-fiat exchange rate and the floating price.
Please note that the final trade price will be calculated based on the floating rate or fixed rate you set.
How to customize the current exchange rate?
You can customize your exchange rate from [My ads]. It will override the market exchange rate.
If you want to use the market exchange rate, you can disable the custom exchange rate by clicking the edit button. Then toggle off the [Custom Exchange Rate] button and click [Confirm].
4. Enter the total trading quantity in crypto and the lower/upper order limit in fiat. You can learn more about order limits from here.
5. You can set thresholds to limit users from responding to your ads. Check the user requirement boxes to customize it. If they do not meet the requirements, they will not be able to take your published ads.
6. Select at least one payment method.
7. You can also add remarks for the counterparty, which will be displayed under [Terms] on your ad. You can enter up to 1,000 words.
Auto-reply message refers to the information automatically sent to the counterparty through chat after the user places an order.
8. After clicking [Publish], confirm the advertisement information. You can publish the ad now or publish it manually later. Click [Confirm publishing].
9. After publishing the ad, the system will freeze the crypto assets associated with the ad. They will be unfrozen after the ad is closed.
How to modify an ad?
1. Go to [Advertisements] and click on the [Edit] button next to an ad. You can quickly edit the ad’s basic information, such as price, time limit, trade limit, etc.
2. To edit the ad information completely, click on the [Edit details] button instead.
How to share my online ads?
You may refer to How to Share My P2P Advertisements for more details.
How to check my ad history?
Go to [Advertisement] - [History]. You can filter your ads by their creation date.
How to process a trade?
1. When a user responds to your ad, you’ll see a number next to the [Pending] tab under [My orders]. You will also receive a notification.
- Click [Pay now] to make payment.
- You can choose to cancel the order if you’re not satisfied with the offer. However, this will affect your completion rate.
- After the buyer clicks [Mark as paid], you can check that you’ve received their payment from your account. Do not release crypto until the payment is confirmed.
- Click [Release] when you confirm the payment.
2. To chat with the user, click on the [Chat] icon.
3. To view your orders in the table view, click on the [Switch to table view] icon.
4. After the order is completed, it will be moved from [Pending] to [History].
How to see my past orders?
1. Click [Order] - [History] to view your previous orders. You can filter by crypto, order types, order status, and date.
Please note that the time zone on the P2P Merchant Portal is set to UTC+8. You might need to select a different time interval to filter if you can’t see the order you’re searching.
2. Order history can also be exported to a CSV file by clicking on the [Export] icon.
4. Order appeal
Before submitting an appeal, we recommend that you contact the counterparty first and try to resolve the issue.
1. Go to [Order] - [Pending]. Click on the [Appeal] icon.
2. Select the appeal reason. Briefly describe the problem. For example, you made a payment to the seller but he didn’t release the crypto.
Then, upload the relevant screenshots and documents. Please blur all sensitive information on the documents before you upload them.
Click [Submit] to file the appeal.
3. If the counterparty responds to you and the problem is resolved after you file the appeal, you can cancel the appeal by clicking [Cancel appeal].
4. Your appeal will be passed to the Customer Support team to review. You may check the appeal progress from [Order] - [View the appeal].
5. We may ask you to provide more information about the order. Click [Provide more info] to submit new documents or add comments.
5. Order comment feature
After completing an order, you can give positive or negative feedback to the counterparty. Other users can use your comment as a reference when choosing their trade partners. For more information on the P2P comment feature, please visit this FAQ.
1. Click [Give feedback] on the order page.
2. You can choose “Positive” or “Negative” based on the trading experience.
3. To view the feedback you left, go to [My orders] - [History]. Click on the order and click [View feedback].
4. To view the feedback you received from others, go to [Profile] - [My Profile] - [Feedback].
6. Asset transfer
1. Go to [Funding Wallet] and click [Transfer]. Select the wallets for the transfer and enter the amount. Click [Confirm transfer].
2. You can view the transfer history by filtering the crypto, order type, and date from [Transfer History].
Go to the [FAQ] section and click [6. How do I offboard from the Merchant program?]. You’ll see the offboarding form. Submit the form and we’ll review your request shortly.