1. This Auto-Invest Terms & Conditions will remain in full force and effect after the initial Auto-Invest plan is set up in full, and until you change your Auto-Invest plan settings and/or terminate the Auto-Invest plan at the “Earn” tab in your Binance.com Wallet. We may, at any time, terminate the Auto-Invest plan by providing prior notice to you.
2. Auto-Invest uses the Binance Swap feature to execute transactions in accordance with the user’s specified transaction plan details. The trading fee arising from transactions through Auto-Invest shall be equal to the trading fee from the Binance Swap. For more information on the Binance Swap feature or associated fees, see here.
3. By clicking “Confirm” to create a new Auto-Invest plan, you authorize any future transactions arising from your specified plan. It is important that you regularly check the status of your Auto-Invest plan. We shall not be obliged to verify the information and details of the Auto-Invest plan provided by you. All the information and details of the Auto-Invest plan provided by you shall be assumed accurate and complete.
4. Binance is not responsible for any losses incurred to you as a result of the incorrect subscription amount, incorrect recurring cycle details, or insufficient funds in your spot wallet and/or flexible savings. It is your responsibility to maintain an adequate balance in your spot wallet and/or flexible savings account in order to avoid failure of transaction execution. We shall not be responsible for delay (if any) in executing the Auto-Invest plan for any reason.
5. In order to make any changes to your Auto-Invest plan, you shall edit the Auto-Invest plan at the “Earn” tab in your Wallet.