Binance Gift Card is a new product that allows you to create and send crypto gift cards to your friends with personalized card designs and messages, in any coins and amount you select. Once the recipient redeems the gift card code, the crypto you send will be fully credited to the recipient's Binance Funding Wallet.
How do I create a Gift Card
1. Log in to your Binance App and tap [Wallets] - [Transfer] to transfer crypto from your Spot Wallet to your Funding Wallet.
2. Go to the homepage and tap [Profile] - [Gift Card].
3. Tap [Send].
4. Select the crypto you want to send and enter the amount. You can also customize the design of your gift card. Tap [Create] to continue.
5. Enter your 2FA code to confirm the transaction. The amount will be deducted from your Funding Wallet accordingly.
6. Your gift card is successfully created.
How do I send a Gift Card
1. On the Gift Card page, tap [Send]. If you don’t have any gift cards, please refer to the How to create a Gift Card? section to create a new gift card.
2. Select a gift card from your card list and tap [Send].
3. You can choose to send your gift card via text or email.
3.1 If you wish to [Send via text], you will see a pop-up window with the gift card details. Tap [Copy] to copy the details and send it to your friend.
Please note that anyone with the gift card code can redeem the card, so please make sure that you only send the gift card code to the intended recipient.
3.2 If you wish to [Send via email], please enter the recipient's email address, your name, and personalized messages, then tap [Send].
You can email the gift card to anyone, even to non Binance users.
How do I add or redeem a Gift Card
1. On the Gift Card page, tap [Receive].
2. You can tap [Add Card] to add your gift card to your card list and redeem it later.
3. Enter the gift card code and tap [Add].
We suggest you add the card to your account as soon as you receive the gift card. Once you successfully add the card to your account, you become the owner of the gift card, and no one can add or redeem the gift card again by entering the same gift card code.
4. If you want the crypto to be credited to your Funding Wallet immediately, tap [Redeem Crypto] and enter the gift card code.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where can I find the Binance Gift Card function?
Binance Gift Card is available on the Binance App only. Please make sure your App is updated to the latest version (iOS 2.32.0 or Android 1.43.0).
You can access Binance Gift Card from [Profile] - [Gift Card] on the Binance App.
2. Are there any fees for creating, sending, or redeeming the Gift Card?
No, Binance Gift Cards are free of charge.
3. Will the Gift Card expire?
No, gift cards do not have an expiration date.
4. Are gift cards reloadable?
No, gift cards are not reloadable at the moment.
5. What currencies do gift cards support?
Binance Gift Card supports all cryptocurrencies listed in the Funding Wallet. Fiat currencies are not supported.
6. What is the difference between add card and redeem card?
When your friend receives a gift card, they can either redeem the gift card to credit the crypto to their Funding Wallet immediately, or add the gift card to their account to redeem it later.
For security reasons, we suggest the recipients do either way as soon as they receive the gift card.
7. Can gift cards be redeemed partially?
No, gift cards can only be redeemed in full amount. Once redeemed, the crypto will be fully credited to the Funding Wallet.
8. If the gift card has been successfully added to an account but not yet redeemed, is it possible that it will be redeemed by those who know the gift card code?
Every gift card code can only be used once. When a user adds the gift card to their account, they become the owner of the gift card, no one can add or redeem the gift card again by entering the same gift card code. The moment when the user adds the gift card to their account, the gift card code will be changed completely.
9. If I receive a gift card but do not want to redeem it, can I send it to someone else?
Yes, you can. You have to add the gift card to your account first, once the gift card is added successfully, you can tap [Send] to send it to others via text or email.
10. If I received a gift card and sent it to another user, can the original gift card creator add or redeem the same gift card by entering the original gift card code?
Every gift card code can only be used once. When a user adds the gift card to their account, they become the owner of the gift card, no one can add or redeem the gift card by entering the same gift card code. The moment when the user adds the gift card to their account, the gift card code will be changed completely.
11. What is the difference between the gift card code and the gift card number?
The gift card code is used to redeem the gift card or add the gift card to your account. It should be kept privately as anyone with the code can use it to redeem the gift card.
The gift card number is used to check the balance and the status of the gift card. It can be shared with another user to check whether the gift card is redeemed or not.
12. If I have already added the gift card to my account, do I need to enter the gift card code again to redeem it?
No, you can redeem it directly.