How to Post Block-Trade Ads on Binance P2P (App)
1. Log in to your Binance App and tap [Trade] - [P2P].
You should be on [Advertisement Mode]. If not, tap [...] on the top right corner and tap [Advertisement Mode] - [Confirm].
2. Tap [Ads] [Post Ad]. Alternatively, tap the [+] button on the top right corner and choose [Block Trade].
3. Select the ad type (buy or sell), crypto asset, and the fiat currency for the ad. Then, select the price type (Floating or Fixed).
To learn more about “Floating” pricing and “Fixed” pricing, please visit Glossary of P2P Trading Terms.
4. Set the total trading amount, order limit, and add up to 5 payment methods for your ad. Tap [Next] to continue.
Please note that buyers must complete payment within the payment time limit you set, otherwise the order will be cancelled.
5. You can add the following additional information to your ad (optional):
- Remarks: It will serve as a reference for users before they place the order;
- Auto-reply: The message you entered will be automatically sent to the counterparty after they place the order;
- Counterparty conditions: users who do not meet the conditions will not be able to place an order.
You can also decide when to publish your ad. To publish immediately, tap the circle next to [Online]. To manually publish the ad, tap the circle next to [Offline now. Publish manually later].
6. Confirm with 2-factor authentication (2FA) and your ad is successfully posted.
7. Once the ad is published, you can edit, turn your ad online/offline, or close your ad. By tapping on the three dots here, you can also choose among 4 other options other than “close”.
Please note that you will not be able to change an ad once you close it.
You can also tap [Share Ad] on the [My Ads] page to share your ad directly with other users.