What is the Binance Affiliate Program?
Who can apply for the Binance Affiliate Program?
- Social media account with 5,000+ followers or subscribers on one or more social media platforms (Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Financial leaders or opinion leaders with a community of 500+ members on one or more community groups (Telegram, Facebook, WeChat, Reddit, QQ, VK, etc.)
- A user base of 2,000+;
- Market analysis platform with 5,000+ daily visits;
- Industry media platform;
- Crypto fund;
- Aggregate trading platform.
How does the Binance Affiliate Program work?
What are the benefits of joining the Binance Affiliate Program?
|Category||Total Referred Traders*||Commission||Note|
|< 500||41%||BNB holding requirement waived|
|≥ 500||50%||BNB holding requirement waived|
How will your Binance Affiliate Program membership be evaluated?
- Spot (41%) and Futures (30%): You onboarded 10 new traders, and they generated 50+ BTC in trading volume.
- Spot (50%) and Futures (30%): You onboarded 100 new traders, and they generated 500+ BTC in trading volume.
- For first-time applicants: To be eligible for the 50% Spot referral commission rate, you must have onboarded at least 500 traded referrals to Binance. Please contact your account manager or customer support to apply.
- “Traded referrals” refer to new users that registered for a Binance account with your Standard Referral link and completed a Spot, Futures, Margin, or mining transaction.
- Binance products are restricted in certain countries and to certain users. In order to become a Binance Affiliate for Futures and/or spot trading, you must not be located in or operating from a country in which restrictions apply to the relevant products. Your referrals must also be eligible for trading in the relevant products and must not be subject to any applicable restrictions, as determined by Binance in its sole discretion.
- For more details on the Binance Affiliate Program, please check out this blog article.
Additional Program Benefits
- Binance does not allow any Affiliate member to solicit an existing Binance user to create a new account with the sole purpose of becoming their referee. If Binance determines that an Affiliate has manipulated the referral process, then the Affiliate’s membership will be downgraded, and the commission rate will be reduced to 20% for Spot and 10% for Futures.
- Binance does not allow any Affiliate member to offer any additional shared commission (share referral commission with invitee) privately. If Binance determines that an affiliate has offered any shared commission privately, then the affiliate’s membership will be downgraded and the commission rate will be reduced to 20% for Spot and 10% for Futures.
- Binance will void the qualification for any referral commission of the member’s account if any referral violation listed here is found (all commission rates will be reduced to 0%).
- Binance products are restricted in certain countries and to certain users. In order to become a Binance Affiliate for Futures and/or spot trading, you must not be located in or operating from a country in which restrictions apply to the relevant products. Your referrals must also be eligible for trading in the relevant products and must not be subject to any applicable restrictions, as determined by Binance in its sole discretion. Binance reserves the right to change, modify or impose additional restrictions with respect to the access to and use of any products and/or services offered from time to time in its sole discretion at any time without notification. See our risk warning here.
- If Binance determines that an Affiliate conducts any damaging and/or defamatory behavior to Binance, their membership and qualification will be terminated, with their commission rate reduced to 0%. Binance reserves the right to retrieve all referral commissions that have been distributed to affiliates’ accounts. Including but not limited to the following scenarios: 1. Affiliate posts false Binance-related information or negative comments about Binance on social media; 2. Affiliate directs users to claim compensation from Binance; 3. Affiliate endorses themselves by using misleading words, especially Binance related, including but not limited to terms such as "partnership", "cooperation", "association", etc.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify users from participating in the Affiliate Program and revoke any commissions from users who engage in dishonest or abusive activities to earn commissions. This includes bulk-account registrations to obtain additional bonuses, using “phishing” websites containing referral links, posting referral links as advertisements on search engines, and any other activity concerning unlawful, fraudulent, or harmful purposes.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend the Affiliate Program or program rules at our sole discretion.
- Binance has the sole discretion to decide and determine whether an Affiliate will be entitled to earn any commissions and reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time. If you have any questions, please contact customer service.
- If the system detects that a user has deleted their existing account to create a new one so they can benefit from the referral program, Binance reserves the right to terminate all referral commissions from the account.
- All Affiliate members agree to be bound by and to accept the Affiliate Program Standard Terms and Conditions.