Terms and Conditions of Binance Gifts
A gift is promotional rewards given to Binance users when they participate in various Binance Gift activities. It contains digital assets of different values.
How do I get Binance Gifts?
You can receive gifts by participating in any promotional activities that include a Binance Gift. Please stay tuned to our announcements for opportunities to participate.
How to share Gifts?
1. Log in to the Binance App and navigate to [Account]. Tap [My gifts] to see your available gifts. You can claim new gifts by sharing your referral link or picture with your friends.
2. You will receive a random number of tokens as reward when your first friend successfully registered on Binance. Your friend will also receive a token reward. You can share your gift with a maximum of 5 friends and they will each receive rewards too. However, you will only receive token rewards from the first friend registered via your gift.
*New users that register via your gift link will also be counted as your referrals.
Can I claim gifts for my previous referrals?
Unfortunately no. Only new registrations completed via your gift referral link are eligible.
How can I use my gifts?
You can use the gifted tokens to trade on Binance Spot, Margin (cross & isolated margin), Futures, Options, or Leveraged Tokens (BLVTs) markets.
How to withdraw the gifts?
Gifts are withdrawable once you reach the total trading volume requirements specified in the activity before the event ends. The promotional period varies for different activities.
*Effective trading volume: Spot, Margin (cross & isolated margin), Futures, Options, and Leveraged Tokens (BLVTs), including buys and sells.
For example, if you participate in an activity that requires a 50 USDT trading volume, it means that you need to complete 50 USDT trading volume on Binance Spot, Margin, Futures, BLVT or Options after obtaining the gift. Once the total trading volume reaches 50 USDT, the gift will be automatically unlocked and you can withdraw the assets.
- Once you claim a gift, the tokens will be distributed to your Spot Wallet. You can check the claim records from [My gifts] in the Binance App.
- Gifts can only be used for trading on Binance Spot, Margin (cross & isolated margin), Futures, Options, or Leveraged Tokens (BLVTs). It cannot be used on other Binance products.
- If the token rewards you claimed are idle for an extended period of time, Binance reserves the right to reclaim the gift.
- Binance reserves the right of final interpretation of the activity.