If your Google Authenticator is working normally, you can manually disable your Google 2FA by logging in to your Binance account and navigating to [Security] tab and then clicking on [Disable] button next to Google Authentication option.
If you’ve lost access to your Google Authenticator app or it has stopped working, you can reset your Google Authentication by following the steps below:
Navigate to Binance login page and log in with your Binance account email address and password. In the [Security verification] page, click [Security verification unavailable] to go to the next step.
Please select the unavailable security item and click [Confirm reset] to go to the next step.
Enter the required verification code and click [submit].
Note: Please check the Email verification code in your email box, and it will be valid for 30min.
After clicking, follow the instructions on the page to complete the below verifications:
Answering Security Questions:
- Please choose the country your ID was issued in and select ID type:
- Upload the front page of your ID document ID card front.
- Upload the back page of your ID document.
- Shoot a picture of yourself with your face being clearly visible (we are not accepting screenshots or edited pictures).
After [Facial verification], your request has been submitted and we will review it as soon as possible.
* Different users will perform different operations based on account status and related information.