Step 1: Select (1) “Buy Crypto” then click (2) “P2P Trading” on the top navigation.
Step 2: Click (1) "Sell" and select the currency you want to buy (USDT is shown as an example). Filter the price and the (2) “Payment” in the drop-down, select an ad, then click (3) "Sell".
- Enter the amount (in your fiat currency) or quantity (in crypto) you want to buy and click (2) "Sell".
Step 4: The transaction will now display “Payment to be made by buyer”.
Step 5: After the buyer makes payment, the transaction will now display “To be released”. Please make sure that you’ve actually received payment from the buyer, to the payment app/method you used. After you confirm the receipt of money from the buyer, tap “Confirm release” and “Confirm” to release the crypto to the buyer’s account. Again, If you have not received any money, please DO NOT release crypto to avoid any financial losses.
Step 6: Now the order is completed, the buyer will receive the crypto. You can click [Check my account] to check your Fiat balance.
Note: You can use Chat on the right side to communicate with the buyer in the whole process.
If you have any issues in the transaction process, you can contact the buyer using the chat window on the top right of the page or you can click "Appeal" and our customer service team will assist you in processing the order.
1. Please make sure to log in to your account to confirm the payment is received, this can avoid financial losses caused by wrongly clicking on the release button.
2. The digital assets you are selling have been frozen by the platform. Please confirm the receipt of the payment from the buyer and click “Release” to release the crypto.
3. Please do not agree to any request to release the crypto before confirming the receipt of the payment to avoid financial losses.
4. After receiving the SMS notification, please be sure to log in to your bank account to confirm whether the payment is credited, this will avoid the release of crypto due to Fraud SMS.