Whenever you trade, there will be some “dust” - a small balance left behind in your account wallet after the transaction. At Binance, you can convert dust with a valuation below 0.0012 BTC to BNB once every 6 hours in these easy steps.
1. Log in to your Binance account and click [Wallet] - [Fiat and Spot].
2. Click [Convert Small Balance to BNB] to check which assets in your account can be converted to BNB.
3. Here you can see the list of assets available to convert into BNB. Check the box next to the assets you wish to convert and click [Convert]. To check your conversion history, click [Conversion History].
- You can convert as many assets in one conversion as you wish.
- Unlisted/delisted tokens cannot be converted.
- You can make one small balance conversion every 6 hours.
- Please note that the conversion value suggested by the system is just an estimation. The selected assets will be converted to BNB according to the current market price when you click [Confirm].
- If there is a 5% (or greater) fluctuation during the conversion, for the benefit of our users, the conversion process will not proceed. Please try again later.
For more information on crypto dust, please refer to What Is a Dusting Attack?.