If you cannot receive SMS codes normally, you can choose to reset SMS Authentication by following these steps:
1. Click [Security verification unavailable].
2. Please select the unavailable security item and click [Confirm reset] to go to the next step.
3. Verify your request with your other available 2FA devices and click [Submit].
4. Enter your new phone number and click [Get code]. Please note that your original phone number cannot be used again. Click [Reset Now].
The system will automatically send an SMS verification code to your new phone number. Please enter the code within 30 minutes.
5. After clicking, follow the instructions on the page to complete the below verifications:
- Answering Security Questions:
- ID verification:
Click [Next] to start the verification process.
Please choose the country your ID was issued in and select ID type.
Upload the front page of your ID document.
Upload the back page of your ID document.
Shoot a picture of yourself with your face being clearly visible (we are not accepting screenshots or edited pictures).
- Face verification:
You can go through the process in the PC browser or by scanning the QR code with the Binance App.
Open your Binance App and tap the [Scan] button on the upper right corner of the homepage.
6. Once you completed the verifications, we will review your application as soon as possible. Please wait patiently.
Please note that different users will need to perform different verifications based on their account status.