When you enable withdrawal address whitelist function, your account can only withdraw to the addresses in the whitelist.
The instructions for using this function mainly include the following points:
-How to turn on the withdrawal address whitelist function
-How to add withdrawal address to the whitelist
-How to remove whitelisted addresses
-How to delete a favorite address
-How to turn off the withdrawal address whitelist function
1.Click on the homepage [Wallet]-[Spot Wallet].
You may also click [Security] in the user center to get into [Address Management].
Please pay attention: when you enable the withdrawal address whitelist function, your account will only be able to withdraw ro the whitelisted withdrawal addresses. When you turn off this function, your account will be able to withdraw to any withdrawal address.
Note: After the withdrawal address whitelist function has been turned on, when you want to withdraw any crypto, you need to add the relevant withdrawal address into the whitelist first or you cannot make a withdrawal.
1) Select the crypto of the withdrawal address
2) If there are multiple networks, please select the corresponding network
3) You may also give a label to the withdrawal address, like name it by the corresponding platform, wallet name etc. which may help easily to find the address in the future
4) Copy and paste the withdrawal address into the [Address] column
5) If it is a crypto with tag, you need to fill in the corresponding [Tag]
After all completed, click [Add to Whitelist], and then click [Submit] to enter the next step.
Before entering the codes, please double-check the crypto and address. If this was not your own operation, please disable your account and contact our support team.
1. In order to remove an address from the whitelist, first find the corresponding address in [Address Management], and then click the yellow star.
Attention : when the address is removed from the whitelist, with the whitelist function enabled, your account will not be able to withdraw to this address.
1.In order to turn off the withdrawal address whitelist function, click the button on the right side of [Address Management].
If this was not your own operation, please disable your account and contact our support team.