How to Purchase NFTs Using Binance Pay on Binance NFT Marketplace
To enhance user experience and increase transaction security, Binance NFT introduced the Binance Pay service, in addition to existing purchase methods, for users to purchase fixed-price NFTs and Mystery Boxes on the Binance NFT Marketplace.
To learn how to buy an NFT on the Binance NFT Marketplace, please refer to How to Buy an NFT on Binance NFT Marketplace.
How to Make Payment for a fixed-price NFT Purchase Using Binance Pay?
1. Log in to your Binance account on the Binance NFT Marketplace. Find the NFT you wish to buy and click [Buy Now].
2. Select either the [Spot Wallet] or [Funding Wallet] for the payment. Click [Confirm].
3. If you don’t have the required crypto to purchase the item, you can convert other cryptocurrencies in your Funding Wallet or Spot Wallet for payment. Simply check the box next to [Use different currencies to pay] and click [Confirm].
If you request a refund, you will be refunded in the converted currency you used to pay for the item. For example, you converted ETH to BNB for payment. Your refund will be in BNB.
4. If you don’t have a sufficient balance in your wallets, you can top up by clicking [Buy/Deposit].
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why didn’t I receive a refund in my original currency?
If you requested a refund, you will be refunded in the converted currency you used to pay for the item. For example, you converted ETH to BNB for payment. Your refund will be in BNB.
2. Why is this feature not available in my country?
Some features of Binance Pay might not be available in your country due to legal restrictions. Please refer to What is Binance Pay for more details.