Please refer to the following GIF to get a better concept about how to register on Binance.
1. Please visit Binance’s official website and click the [Register] button on the top right-hand side.
2. On the registration page, please follow the on-screen instructions and insert the email address and password that you’ll use for your account. After reading the TOU carefully and click [Create account]
- The password must be a combination of numbers and letters which at least contain 8 characters, one UPPER CASE letter, and one number.
- If you’ve been referred to register on Binance by a friend, make sure to fill in the right Referral ID (optional).
3. After clicking [register], please choose the option according to your circumstance.
4. After clicking, the system will send the verification code to your email and it will be valid for 30 minutes. Please login to your email box to check and enter the verification code in time.
5.After entering the verification code, the following page will appear to show you have successfully registered.
For your own account security, make sure to enable two-factor authentication (2FA) after your first login. (Google 2FA or SMS 2FA)