1. Visit https://www.binance.com and Log in to the Binance account.
2. After the login, click on [Wallet] - [Spot Wallet ]on the upper right-hand side of the page. Then, click on [Withdraw] button on the right banner.
3. Input the abbreviation or full name of a coin/token to withdraw, or select from the list.
- Take Bitcoin (BTC) as an example, after confirming the address, copy it into the [Recipient's BTC Address] field, and enter the withdrawal amount. The system will automatically calculate the handling fee and give the actual arrival amount: actual arrival amount = withdrawal amount-withdrawal fee.
- If you choose BTC, please make sure that the currency you choose on the transfer platform is also BTC;
- If you want to transfer to other platforms, please fill in the BTC deposit address of the other party's platform (equivalent to bank transfer, you need to fill in the other party's card number, and fill in the other party's deposit address into the withdrawal address here);
- If you withdraw cryptos to a wallet : you need to open the recipient's wallet, click on the payment or recharge, get the corresponding receiving address;
- After you enter the withdrawal address, if there are multiple networks, the system will automatically match the corresponding network for you. For some special cryptos, if it failed to match the network, you need select the correct network of the receiving address. Please confirm with the platform/wallet of the receiving address before withdrawing to avoid the situation that the withdrawal cannot be credited due to wrong network selection.
- If you have not completed the identity verification for your account, your withdrawal limit is set to 2 BTC for every 24 hours.
5. For some special coins or tokens, there’s also a special identificator to be filled in the [Memo] section.
(NOTE: [Memo] can also be known as Tag or Payment ID for some tokens)
Using BNB as an example, first fill in the BNB withdrawal address. After that, copy the BNB [MEMO] in the corresponding platform and paste it into [MEMO] field. If the receiving address belongs to a personal wallet which has no memo, you may leave this field blank.
After clicking [Submit], if [MEMO] is not filled in, a pop-up notice will appear.
-You need to fill in this item when the receiving address of the tag currency belongs to a platform, please click [Back] to continue to fill in memo and click [Submit] to continue；
-If the receiving address belongs to a personal wallet without [MEMO], you can leave this field blank and click [Confirm] to enter the next step.
- You will be guided to pass the Security verification ：
- If you have not enabled any security verification, you will be guided to enable it;
- If you have already enabled any security verification, you may click [Get code] and enter all the required codes.
- For account safety reasons, the Phone verification code and email verification code will be valid only for 30 mins. Please check and enter the relevant codes in time.
7. Please double-check your withdrawal crypto, amount and address. Before clicking [Submit] on the Security verification page, this withdrawal will not be executed without your permission. If this withdrawal was not submitted by you, please disable your account and contact our support team.
8. After the withdrawal is executed successfully, you may return to [Wallet]-[Spot Account] and click [Transaction History]. Then select [Withdraw] and the corresponding [Date] to view the relevant withdrawal. You may also click the corresponding TXID to view the progress of the withdrawal on the blockchain.