What Is Binance Link Program
Binance launched the Binance Link Program with the initial recruitment of 1,000 Binance Link partners to provide digital asset trading services for global users via API.
As part of this program, Binance provides Link partners with order matching services, account management, and settlement systems. These Link partners can fully focus on business development and enjoy trading fee rebates by leveraging Binance’s deep liquidity and market depth.
- Earn up to 50% on trading fees;
- Benefit from Binance’s liquidity and market depth;
- Leverage Binance’s world-class asset management and security infrastructure;
- Receive personalized marketing consulting and support from Binance;
- Binance will use 10% of the revenue generated from this program to reward the top 10 Binance Link partners ranked by trading volume.
- Link partners should be an institution with no less than 20,000 users, including but not limited to cryptocurrency aggregation trading platforms, bond dealers or securities brokers, stock trading platforms, etc.;
- Link partners should maintain at least 10 million BUSD trading volume monthly. Link partners who fail to meet the monthly trading volume threshold will be placed on an observation/monitoring list. If the Link partners fail to maintain the monthly trading volume in two consecutive months, they will be disqualified from this program;
- Link partners are expected to maintain 1.2 million BUSD worth of deposits in their account;
- Link partners must acquire customers by using their independent brand only;
- Link partners need to operate their independent products and accounting systems.
- Please apply here to become Binance Link Partners;
- Link partners will enjoy a real-time return of up to 50% of the stated commissions;
- Binance recruited 1,000 Binance Link partners globally for the initial phase of recruitment. Each quarter, Binance will review the performance of all Link partners and will disqualify those who fail to meet the required monthly trading volume;
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend the program rules at our sole discretion.