Binance has partnered with Papara to offer deposits and withdrawals of Turkish lira (TRY) via the Papara service. Users will be able to deposit TRY to their Binance account through local debit and credit cards, as well as wire transfers supported by 16 different Turkish banks.
After TRY is deposited into a user’s Binance wallet, users will also be able to buy crypto with their TRY balance directly on the Buy and Sell Crypto page using our one-click buy/sell service. Please note that the sell function will be available at a later date.
- Fast: Each purchased asset will reach your Binance account in seconds.
- Fiat Wallet: Binance users are able to buy BNB, BTC, ETH and XRP directly using the TRY in their Binance account.
- Easy Access: Users can deposit and withdraw using bank cards and wire transfers.
What is One-Click Buy/Sell?
One-Click Buy/Sell allows users to buy and sell digital currency more conveniently and quickly without charts or complex order types, and provides users with real-time price data to directly execute their trades. Users that have TRY in their Binance account are now able to purchase BNB, BTC, ETH and XRP at any time using this new One-Click Buy/Sell function. Please note that BUSD will be available at a later date.
What is Papara?
Papara is a better way to send money to friends and family for free and make physical and digital payments. Papara also allows deposits via wire transfers from 16 different banks and cash deposits at more than 50.000 ATMs. Papara has been serving the Turkish cryptocurrency community as a secure, easy and fast way to transfer fiat to and from cryptocurrency exchanges since 2017.
- Papara provides a 24/7 call center which customers can reach by calling: +90 850 340 0 340.
- Customers can also reach Papara support by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find further information in Papara’s FAQ here.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Turkish community: https://t.me/BinanceTurkish