In collaboration with the Fetch.ai team, Binance will support the staking of FET tokens on Binance, starting on 2019/10/11. Binance will distribute these rewards proportionately to users each month based on their daily average FET holdings, as detailed below:
Monthly FET Staking Airdrop Program
- Starting from 2019/10/11, Binance will begin taking hourly snapshots of user FET balances at 00:00 AM UTC.
- FET Staking distribution will be calculated as follows:
FET generated by each user = Total FET staking rewards received by Binance * User FET holdings ratio.
User FET holdings ratio = User FET holdings / Total FET staked by Binance.
- Users must hold at least 25 FET in order to qualify for staking rewards.
- The initial distribution of FET staking rewards will be calculated through to the end of 2019/11/10, with the total amount distributed equal to the staking rewards accrued on holdings during the period.
- FET rewards are calculated daily and distributed monthly prior to the 15th of each month.
Move your coins to Binance from anywhere and enjoy hassle-free staking rewards. Other rewarded coins supported by Binance can be found on the Staking Home Page here.
Thank you for your support!
Find us on