On 2019/08/02 0:00 AM (UTC), the calculation mechanism used to record daily BNB balance will change from being recorded in a snapshot at 0:00 AM (UTC) each day, to Daily Average BNB Balance (including BNB held in normal Binance Accounts, Margin Accounts, and Sub-Accounts).
Total Daily Average BNB Balance = Daily Average Spot Account Balance + Daily Average Margin Account Balance + Daily Average Sub-accounts Balance
- Average Spot Account Balance is calculated using the sum of the hourly snapshots of BNB balance in the spot account in a day divided by 24 (hours)
- Daily Average Sub-account Balance is calculated as the sum of the hourly snapshots of the BNB balance in the sub-account in a day divided by 24 (hours)
- Daily Average Margin Account Balance is calculated as the sum of the hourly snapshots of the BNB balance in the margin account in a day divided by 24 (hours) and then divided by 3 (since the current platform’s leverage factor is 3)
This update to the BNB balance calculation mechanism will impact the following aspects of the Binance Ecosystem:
Please note that：
- Hourly snapshots will occur at random times
- Pending orders are included in the balance calculation
- Positions prior to 2019/08/02 will be calculated using the original mechanism
Thanks for your support!
Find us on