1. Please visit https://www.binance.com and Log in to your Binance account.
2. After you have logged in to your account, click【Wallet】-【Withdraw】on the upper right-hand side of the page.
3. Please input the abbreviation or full name of a coin/token that you want to withdraw, or select it from the list.
4. Using BTC as an example, you can copy the “BTC Deposit Address" from the corresponding platform or wallet you want to withdraw your funds to and paste it to the “BTC Withdrawal Address” section.
After that, please input the amount of that asset that you want to withdraw. Our system will deduct the transaction fee, and calculate the amount you will get on the corresponding platform or wallet.
Please be kindly advised:
- 【Withdrawal】from Binance is a deposit action to the corresponding platform or wallet.
- If you choose to withdraw BTC from Binance, please make sure you’re depositing it to a BTC deposit address in the corresponding platform or wallet.
- If you have not finished your account verification (ID Verification), your withdrawal limit is set to 2 BTC for every 24 hours.
5. For some specific coins or tokens, there’s also a special identificator that you can find in the 【Tag 】section.
(NOTE:【Tag】may also refer to a Memo or Payment ID.
Using BNB as an example, you need to first fill in the BNB withdrawal address. After that, you will need to copy the【BNB MEMO】in the corresponding platform and paste it to the second line.
6. After you click “Submit”, you will receive a confirmation email for this withdrawal. Please check all the information carefully, and click “Confirm Withdraw”.
For the account safety reason, the confirmation email will valid for 30 mins. If this withdrawal was not submitted by you, please disable your account and contact our support team.
7. If you are withdrawing coins from the Binance mobile app, and the link in the email is not working, you can also enter the verification code to confirm your withdrawal.
8. After you successfully withdraw your funds from Binance, you can go back to the Binance home page, hover on 【Wallet】and click on【Deposit & Withdrawal History】. Alternatively, if you want to know more details about your withdrawal transaction, you can check more details about it in its corresponding blockchain network. For that, click on the hash you’ll see in the TxID column.