Subscription for the Space ID (ID) token sale on Binance Launchpad is now open and will remain open for three hours. Users can check their eligibility and commit their BNB to the Space ID (ID) token sale based on their past five-day average BNB holdings. The BNB rate for the ID token sale has been set below. After the subscription is complete, Binance will list Space ID (ID) in the innovation zone and open trading for ID/BTC, ID/USDT and ID/BNB trading pairs at 2023-03-22 12:00 (UTC).
- 1 ID = 0.00007412 BNB or 0.025 USD (using a BNB price of 337.3 USD).
- Users will have three hours to subscribe by committing their BNB tokens between 2023-03-22 06:00 (UTC) and 2023-03-22 09:00 (UTC). Users must also sign the ID Token Purchase Agreement prior to committing their BNB.
- The maximum amount of BNB that each user can commit has been calculated based on their past five-day average BNB balance.
- Important: Only BNB in user spot wallets can be used to commit. If your BNB is in other accounts such as Launchpool or BNB Vault, you will need to redeem them to your spot wallet first before committing.
- Please note that once committed, your BNB will be locked and you will not be able to redeem or access any other functions such as transfers, withdrawals or trading until final token distribution.
- After the subscription period ends at 2023-03-22 09:00 (UTC), the ID token allocation calculation will begin and will take a total of one hour.
- The final ID token allocation results will be revealed at 2023-03-22 10:00 (UTC), at which point the respective BNB will be deducted from your already-locked BNB amount within 60 minutes. Once deducted, your ID and remaining BNB tokens will both be transferred to your spot wallet.
- Reminder: There is a hard cap of 15,000 USD (600,000 ID or 44.471 BNB) that can be allocated per user. For detailed calculation rules, click here.
- The Space ID (ID) smart contracts:
Please note that Binance Labs has an investment interest in Space ID.
Reminder: Users need to complete their account verification and also be from an eligible jurisdiction to participate in this token sale.
* Users from the following countries or regions will not be able to participate in token sales on the Binance Launchpad platform:
Belarus, Cuba, Crimea Region, Democratic Republic of Congo, Iran, Iraq, New Zealand, North Korea, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, United States of America and its territories (American Samoa, Guam, Puerto Rico, the Northern Mariana Islands, and the U.S. Virgin Islands), Zimbabwe.
Note: Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.