ETH 2.0 Celebration: 320 ETH To Be Won With Binance Futures
To celebrate the upcoming ETH 2.0 (Ethereum 2.0) upgrade, Binance Futures is giving away 320 ETH in rewards. >> Click to check the leaderboard.
Campaign period: 2020/12/01 00:00 AM to 2020/12/15 0:00 AM (UTC).
Trading pair: ETHUSDT (USDT-margined contracts) ONLY
Promotion A: Lucky draw for Regular & VIP 1 users - Trade ETHUSDT to win a share of 165 ETH.
All regular and VIP 1 users who achieve a minimum total trading volume (including both buys and sells) during the competition period will automatically enter a Lucky Draw, where 320 winners will share a 165 ETH prize pool!
The minimum trading volume requirements and the reward structure for lucky draw are as follows:
|Minimum trading volume requirement||No. of winner||Prize of each winner||Total prize pool|
|> 50,000 USDT||64||1 ETH||64 ETH|
|> 20,000 USDT||106||0.5 ETH||53 ETH|
|> 5,000 USDT||150||0.32 ETH||48 ETH|
|Total||320 Winners||/||165 ETH|
Promotion B: Trading Volume Competition to win a share of 155 ETH
All users will be ranked based on the total trading volume (including both buys and sells) on Binance’s USDT-margined ETH contracts during the competition period. 50 winners will share 155 ETH!
The reward structure for the trading volume competition is as follows:
|Rank||No. of winner||Prize per winner||Total prize pool|
|🏅️Gold||1||32 ETH||32 ETH|
|🥈Silver||1||24 ETH||24 ETH|
|🥉Bronze||1||16 ETH||16 ETH|
|4th - 10th||7||5 ETH||35 ETH|
|11th - 50th||40||1.2 ETH||48 ETH|
|Total||50 winners||155 ETH|
Terms & Conditions：
- Users can win a maximum of one prize from Promotion A + Promotion B. If a user qualifies for prizes from both, then they will be awarded the prize from Promotion B and waive the right to their prize from Promotion A.
- Trading pair for this campaign: USDT-Margin Perpetual Swap: ETH/USDT
- If you have not opened a Binance account yet, you can register here and receive a 10% discount on trading fees. The 10% spot trading fee discount will remain valid as long as the Binance referral program is in place. The 10% futures trading fee discount shared by the inviter will last for 30 days from the date of Futures account activation.
- Sub-accounts will not be regarded as independent accounts for the purpose of this campaign.
- Rewards will be distributed within 2 weeks after the campaign ends. You will be able to login and see your rewards in the Distribution History section of your Account Center.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify trades that are deemed to be wash trades or from illegally bulk registered accounts, self-dealing or display attributes of market manipulation, etc.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend the campaign or Terms & Conditions at our sole discretion.
Lucky Draw Rules:
How It Works:
- We will take the final 8 numeric digits of the last Binance Chain hash value at 11:59 PM (UTC) on the last day of this promotion period as the winning number.
- We will then use this winning number to match User IDs from the first digit onward. The lucky winners whose IDs have the most consecutive identical digits will win the lucky draw.
- If the number of matches exceeds the number of winners, we will then further select winners based on their User IDs in numerical order (UID numbers are assigned by numerical order, so we encourage users to register early).
- For example:
- Assume that the last Binance Chain block hash value before 2020/12/14 11:59 PM (UTC) is: 3E53A755905113FD1738F0A585D65CE4AC942AAF214625512E30A07FBBA5DFA5
- Removing the letters from the hash value leaves us with a string of numbers: 35375590511317380585654942214625512300755
- The winning number is the last 8 digit: 12300755.
- The user whose User ID matches the 8-digit winning number will be a winner.
- If there are no matches for the 8-digit winning number, we will match the last 7 digits with the last 7 digits of User IDs: 2300755.
- If there are no matches for the 7-digit winning number, we will match the last 6 digits with the last 6 digits of User IDs: 300755.
Risk warning: Buying, selling, holding and partaking in futures trading of cryptocurrencies are activities that are subject to high market risk. The volatile and unpredictable nature of the price of cryptocurrencies may result in significant loss. Binance is not responsible for any loss that you may incur from price fluctuations when you buy, sell, hold and leverage cryptocurrencies.
Note: This announcement was updated on 2022-03-14 to rename VIP 0 to regular accounts/users.