We’re excited to announce that Binance Liquid Swap (BSwap) now supports USDC and we have opened a USDC/USDT liquidity pool.
- High Returns - Add funds to a liquidity pool to earn fees generated by the pool transactions and earn interest.
- Low Slippage - Trade in the Swap Pool for better pricing and low slippage, depending on the size of each liquidity pool.
- Competitive Fees - During the promotion period of 2020/09/04 - 2020/10/04, all traders will enjoy a low swap/trading fee of 0.04%. Trading fees will return to 0.1% after the promotion ends on 2020/10/04.
- Adding funds to the liquidity pool carries certain risk. The token distribution returned to you upon removal may differ from your initial input.
- When adding/removing funds to the liquidity pool, some transaction fees will be incurred. For further details, please refer to the explainers below.
Guides and related materials:
- What is “BSwap”
- BSwap User Agreement
- How to use BSwap - Liquidity
- How to use BSwap - Swap
- How to check share and history of BSwap
- BSwap - AMM, Shares and Revenue Formula Explained
Thanks for your support!
Trade on the go with Binance’s mobile crypto trading app:
Find us on