Binance Will Support the REI Network (REI) Upgrade & Hard Fork
Binance will support the REI Network (REI) upgrade and hard fork.
- The REI Network (REI) upgrade and hard fork will take place at the REI Network block height of 5,606,557, or approximately at 2022-07-13 12:00 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals for REI will be suspended approximately from 2022-07-13 11:00 (UTC).
- The network upgrade and hard fork allows users to stake REI tokens to offset their gas fees. 10 million REI tokens will be released annually to reward node operators.
- The trading of REI will not be affected during the network upgrade and hard fork.
- The REI Network (REI) upgrade and hard fork will take place at the REI Network block height of 5,606,557. The estimated time is for users’ reference only.
- Binance will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding REI in their Binance accounts.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for REI once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
For more information on the network upgrade and hard fork, please refer to the following:
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.