Binance will support the BEAM (BEAM) network upgrade & hard fork.
- The BEAM network upgrade & hard fork will take place at BEAM mainnet block height of 1,280,000, or at approximately 2021-06-13 15:30 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of BEAM will be suspended starting from approximately 2021-06-13 15:00 (UTC).
- The trading of BEAM will not be affected during the upgrade.
- The BEAM network upgrade & hard fork will take place at BEAM mainnet block height of 1,280,000. The estimated time is for users’ reference only and is subject to change depending on block propagation times.
- Binance will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding BEAM in their Binance accounts.
- The BEAM network upgrade & hard fork will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for BEAM once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
For more information on the network upgrade & hard fork, please refer to the following:
- Beam Fierce Fermion 6.0 Upgrade Guide for pools and exchanges
- Fierce Fermion 188.8.131.528 — Release Notes
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. Binance will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.