Binance Will Support the Ellipsis (EPS) Token Migration, Redenomination and Ticker Change to EPX
Binance will support the Ellipsis (EPS) token migration, redenomination and ticker change. The ticker of EPS will be updated to EPX. Further details about this change are shown in the timeline below:
- At 2022-05-03 04:30 (UTC), Binance will suspend EPS/USDT and EPS/BUSD isolated margin borrowing.
- At 2022-05-06 04:30 (UTC), Binance will close all EPS margin positions, conduct an automatic settlement and cancel all pending EPS margin orders, and then delist the EPS/USDT and EPS/BUSD isolated margin trading pairs. A separate announcement will be made for relisting.
- Binance will delist all existing EPS spot trading pairs (EPS/USDT, EPS/BUSD and EPS/BTC) and cancel all pending EPS spot orders at 2022-05-09 04:00 (UTC).
- Deposits and withdrawals of EPS will be suspended at 2022-05-09 04:30 (UTC). Please ensure that you leave sufficient time for your EPS deposits to be fully processed prior to this time.
- Following which, Binance will recover all EPS balances and begin the distribution of EPX to all eligible users at a ratio of 1 EPS = 88 EPX.
- Trading will then open for EPX/USDT and EPX/BUSD spot trading pairs at 2022-05-18 04:00 (UTC).
- Binance will make a separate announcement after the token migration is complete to notify users when deposits and withdrawals of EPX will open.
- EPX contract address:
For further information, please refer to the following:
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.