Binance Will Support the Cobak (CBK) Airdrop Program for MovieBloc (MBL) Holders
Binance will support the Cobak (CBK) airdrop program for MovieBloc (MBL) holders. The snapshot for the airdrop will take place at the first Ontology Network block created after 2020/12/23 6:00 AM (UTC).
- MBL deposits and withdrawals will be suspended starting from 2020/12/23 04:00 AM (UTC). Please note that trading of MBL will not be affected during the airdrop.
- We will take a snapshot of MBL tokens held by Binance users at the above time, and will distribute CBK tokens at a ratio of 1 CBK = 35,000 MBL.
- Deposits and withdrawals will be reopened after the snapshot is completed.
- MBL tokens that are pending deposits or withdrawals at the time of the snapshot will not count towards your MBL balance. Please ensure you leave sufficient time for deposits and withdrawals to complete prior to the snapshot.
- MBL balances under 100 MBL (including those in trade orders) will not be eligible for the airdrop.
- For the trading and listing of CBK on Binance, CBK will go through the same strict listing review process as Binance does for any other coin/token. The default position we have is no listing.
- Binance will distribute the CBK tokens after the project has completed the CBK token distribution to MBL holders. We will post a further announcement once the distribution to Binance users is completed.
For more information on the CBK airdrop, please refer to the following: MBL snapshot for CBK Airdrop, Details of CBK airdrops for MBL holders.
Thanks for your support!
Trade on the go with Binance’s mobile crypto trading app:
Find us on