72-Hour Deal: Enjoy 2% Card Fees Rebates for EUR
Promotion period: 2021-12-25 09:00 AM (UTC) to 2021-12-28 08:59 AM (UTC )
For 72 hours only, all Binance users can participate in our challenge and stand a chance to enjoy 2% card fees rebates when you buy crypto with EUR via Visa or MasterCard!
Users who successfully complete both tasks below during the promotion period will be eligible to participate in the challenge, where 1,500 participants will be selected based on the Challenge rules to receive 2% EUR fee rebates.
- Click the [Register Now] button on this page to indicate participation
- Make a successful card purchase via Buy Crypto > Credit/Debit Card.
Please note that the 2% card fees will still be reflected on the buy crypto page. However, the fee rebates will be manually distributed to winners’ Binance accounts within 14 days after the promotion ends.
How to get started:
Terms & Conditions:
- All users should click the [Register Now] button on this page to successfully participate in the promotion.
- The local currency eligible for this promotion is EUR.
- The card purchase limit is dependent on a few factors, such as the users’ credit/debit card limits set by their own banks and the users’ Binance account verification status.
- We will only reimburse rebates for successful card transactions completed during the promotion period.
- A total of 1,500 winners will be selected based on Challenge Rules from all eligible participants to receive the 2% EUR fee rebates, where each participant will receive up to $15.
- All users will pay the 2% card fees upfront. These fees will be reimbursed and allocated in BUSD to winners’ Binance wallets within 14 days after the promotion ends. Users can see the reimbursement by selecting the Account Center > Wallet > Distribution.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or Promotion Rules at our sole discretion.
Note: These features are made available on Binance through the services of third-party partners that Binance works with from time-to-time and are not provided by Binance directly. It is important to note that the transactions are local and that there is no foreign remittance of money. Please refer to our guidelines for further information.
Risk Warning: Trading cryptocurrencies involves significant risk and can result in the loss of your capital. You should not invest more than you can afford to lose and you should ensure that you fully understand the risks involved. Before trading, please take into consideration your level of experience, purchase objectives, and seek independent financial advice if necessary. It is your responsibility to ascertain whether you are permitted to use the services of Binance based on the legal requirements in your country of residence.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.