Binance will support the Stacks (STX) network upgrade and hard fork.
- The Stacks (STX) network upgrade and hard fork will then take place at the Bitcoin block height of 781,551, or approximately at 2023-03-20. Deposits and withdrawals of STX will be suspended starting from the Bitcoin block height of 781,545.
- The trading of STX will not be affected during the network upgrade and hard fork.
- The Stacks (STX) network upgrade and hard fork will take place at the Bitcoin block height of 781,551. The estimated time is for users’ reference only.
- Binance will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding STX in their Binance accounts.
- The Stacks (STX) network upgrade and hard fork will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for STX once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
For more information on the network upgrade and hard fork, please refer to the following:
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.