Binance Will Support the Filecoin (FIL) Network Upgrade & Hard Fork
Binance will support the Filecoin (FIL) network upgrade and hard fork.
- The Filecoin (FIL) network upgrade and hard fork will take place at epoch 2,383,680, or approximately at 2022-11-30 14:00 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of FIL will be suspended approximately starting from 2022-11-30 13:00 (UTC).
- The trading of FIL will not be affected during the network upgrade and hard fork.
- The Filecoin (FIL) network upgrade and hard fork will take place at epoch 2,383,680. The estimated time is for users’ reference only.
- Binance will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding FIL in their Binance accounts.
- The Filecoin (FIL) network upgrade and hard fork will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for FIL once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
For more information on the network upgrade and hard fork, please refer to the following:
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.