Binance will support the Arweave (AR) network upgrade and hard fork.
- The Arweave (AR) network upgrade and hard fork will take place at the Arweave block height of 1,132,210, or approximately 2023-03-06 14:00 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of AR will be suspended approximately starting from 2023-03-06 13:00 (UTC).
- The trading of AR will not be affected during the network upgrade and hard fork.
- The Arweave (AR) network upgrade and hard fork will take place at the Arweave block height of 1,132,210. The estimated time is for users’ reference only.
- Binance will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding AR in their Binance accounts.
- The Arweave (AR) network upgrade and hard fork will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for AR once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
For more information on the network upgrade and hard fork, please refer to the following:
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.