Binance Upgrades VIP Holder Program
Binance is upgrading the VIP Holder Program with effect from 2022-09-22 00:00 (UTC), making it easier for users to unlock value from their digital assets and become a Binance VIP, or qualify for a higher VIP tier.
- Users’ eligibility for the VIP Holder Program will now depend on their daily average BNB holdings, and the higher of either the 30-day average asset holding or the daily asset holding of the previous day.
- BNB holdings will be excluded from the calculation of 30-day average asset holding and the daily asset holding of the previous day.
- Users who meet the daily average BNB holding thresholds and either one of the asset holding requirements will be automatically upgraded to the corresponding VIP tier, if the program qualifies them for a higher VIP level than their current standing.
New VIP Holder Program Structure:
30-day Average Asset Holding / Daily Asset Holding of the Previous Day (BUSD)
- 30-day Average Asset Holding (BUSD) = Sum of Daily Asset Holding (BUSD) in the past 30 days / 30 (days)
- Daily Asset Holding (BUSD) = Spot Wallet assets + Funding Wallet assets + Margin Wallet assets + Futures Wallet assets + Earn Wallet assets (excluding BNB holdings).
- The BUSD equivalent of assets in these Wallets will be used to calculate the daily asset holding.
- A snapshot of the Daily Asset Holding will be taken at 23:59:59 (UTC) using the real-time BUSD exchange rate.
- After meeting the requirements, a user’s VIP level will be adjusted automatically at 00:00 (UTC), based on the higher of either their 30-day average asset holding or the daily asset holding of the previous day, as well as their daily average BNB holdings of the previous day at 23:59:59 (UTC).
- For accounts that are currently enrolled in the previous VIP Holder Program, their VIP tier will be the higher of what the previous requirements and the updated requirements shall qualify them for, until the end of the 60-day validity period.
- Broker accounts are not eligible for the VIP Holder Program.
Terms and Conditions：
- All users must complete account verification to be eligible for this program.
- Please visit VIP Fee Structure or User Center to confirm your current VIP level.
- The BNB balance requirement is unchanged. For more information, read our BNB Balance Calculation rules.
- Binance will combine the daily asset holdings in managed sub-accounts with the daily asset holdings in the trading team’s master account for the calculation of users’ 30-day average asset holdings.
- Should a user qualify for a higher VIP level under another Binance VIP Program, the highest VIP level will apply. Under the VIP Holder Program, a user may be upgraded to a maximum of VIP 4.
- To learn more about becoming a Binance VIP through trading, borrowing, staking, or dual investment, please refer to this link.
- All asset holding amounts, trading volumes, and metrics related to the program are measured by Binance at its sole and absolute discretion. Binance reserves the rights to the review and final approval of tier adjustments, in line with internal requirements.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Note: This announcement was last updated on 2022-09-27 to clarify that broker accounts are not eligible for the VIP Holder Program, and that users’ eligibility for the VIP Holder Program will now depend on the higher of either the 30-day average asset holding or the daily asset holding of the previous day, and their daily average BNB holdings.
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.