Binance Pool Launches Cloud Mining
This is a general announcement. Products and services referred to here may not be available in your region.
Binance Pool is pleased to announce the launch of the Cloud Mining service, which allows users who do not have access to mining equipment to earn mining rewards from Binance Pool. Effective from 2022-11-22 04:00 (UTC), users may complete Cloud Mining product subscriptions to purchase hashrates and mine BTC on cloud.
Activity Period: 2022-11-22 04:00 (UTC) to 2022-12-22 04:00 (UTC)
To mark the launch of the Cloud Mining service, all users who subscribe to Cloud Mining products during the Activity Period will stand to enjoy zero management fees* on their Mining Pool Rewards for one month.
* Note: Under normal circumstances, Mining Pool Rewards will be subject to both a 2.5% mining pool fee and a 1.5% management fee.
- How to Complete Identity Verification (KYC)
- How to Use Binance Cloud Mining
- Mining Pools Explained
Terms and Conditions:
- Users must have their accounts verified to complete subscriptions to Cloud Mining products and qualify for zero management fees during the Activity Period.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify any participants that, in its reasonable opinion, are acting fraudulently or not in accordance with any applicable terms and conditions.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or Promotion Rules at its sole discretion.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
- Full terms and conditions can be accessed here.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.