Binance Margin will delist LOOM and STRAX as borrowable assets from Cross Margin, as well as OG from Isolated Margin at 2023-03-03 06:00 (UTC).
Cross Margin Pairs: LOOM/BUSD, STRAX/BUSD, STRAX/USDT
Isolated Margin Pairs: OG/BTC, OG/USDT
- At 2023-02-24 06:00 (UTC), Binance will suspend LOOM/BUSD, STRAX/BUSD and STRAX/USDT cross margin borrowing, as well as OG/BTC and OG/USDT isolated margin borrowing.
- At 2023-03-03 06:00 (UTC), Binance will close users’ positions, conduct an automatic settlement and cancel all pending orders on the LOOM/BUSD, STRAX/BUSD and STRAX/USDT cross margin pairs, as well as the OG/BTC and OG/USDT isolated margin pairs. If users have any outstanding Cross Margin or Isolated Margin loans, any of the delisted assets held in their Cross and Isolated Margin accounts may be sold. We will then delist these pairs from Cross Margin and Isolated Margin.
- Please note that users will not be able to update their positions during the delisting process, and they are strongly advised to close their positions and/or transfer their assets from Margin Wallets to Spot Wallets prior to the cessation of margin trading at 2023-03-03 06:00 (UTC). Binance will not be responsible for any potential losses.
- Portfolio Margin users are advised to transfer the tokens mentioned above out of their Margin Wallet to their Spot Wallet and to top up their margin balance, if required before 2023-03-03 06:00 (UTC). Users should monitor the Unified Maintenance Margin Ratio (Uni-MMR) closely to avoid any potential liquidation that may result from the removal of the tokens mentioned above from the Margin Wallet.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.