Binance Completes the Hooked Protocol Subscription Launchpad and Will Open Trading for HOOK
Binance has completed the subscription format Launchpad for Hooked Protocol and the final token allocation results are now showing on the Hooked Protocol Launchpad Page.
- A total of 114,772 participants committed 9,010,765.2954 BNB during the subscription period, representing an oversubscription of 1,066x.
- 3 participants reached the 150,000 HOOK hard cap, resulting in the participants’ allocation being passed down to the remaining users. For further information on how this is calculated, refer to a detailed guide here.
- As a reference for users that participated:
- Users that committed 50 BNB received an allocation of 139.444 HOOK and will have 0.04714612 BNB deducted.
- Users that committed 500 BNB received an allocation of 1,394.4430 HOOK, and will have 0.47146118 BNB deducted.
- Users that committed 5,000 BNB received an allocation of 13,944.4301 HOOK and will have 4.714612 BNB deducted.
The corresponding BNB tokens will be deducted from your already-locked BNB balance within 60 minutes of this announcement. Once deducted, your HOOK and remaining BNB tokens will both be transferred to your spot wallet.
Binance will list Hooked Protocol (HOOK) in the innovation zone and open trading for HOOK/BTC, HOOK/USDT, HOOK/BUSD and HOOK/BNB trading pairs at 2022-12-01 14:30 (UTC).
- The token purchase price was set at 1 HOOK = 0.0003381 BNB or 0.1 USD (using a BNB price of 295.8 USD), as per the previous announcement here.
- The Hooked Protocol (HOOK) BEP-20 smart contract is available here.
- Hooked Protocol (HOOK) Project Research Report
- Introducing the Hooked Protocol (HOOK) Token Sale on Binance Launchpad!
- Subscription for the Hooked Protocol (HOOK) Token Sale on Binance Launchpad Is Now Open
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.