Binance has completed the second round of Terra (LUNA) airdrop distribution to eligible users who held Terra Classic (LUNC) and TerraClassicUSD (USTC) during the snapshot timings. Users can confirm the receipt of these tokens in their Spot Wallets via the Distribution page in the User Center.
- Pre-Attack Terra Classic Block Height: 7,544,910 (2022-05-07 14:59:37 UTC)
- Post-Attack Terra Classic Block Height: 7,790,000 (2022-05-26 16:38:08 UTC)
|Asset Holdings||LUNA Airdrop per aUST/LUNC/USTC Holding|
|Pre-Attack||1 aUST = 0.01827712143 LUNA|
|1 LUNC = 1.034735071 LUNA|
|Post-Attack||1 LUNC = 0.000015307927 LUNA|
|1 USTC = 0.02354800084 LUNA|
- Users may refer to the pre and post-attack snapshot data to check their eligibility for the Terra (LUNA) airdrop.
- According to the distribution plan, Binance will carry out the remaining Terra (LUNA) airdrop distributions from December 2022 or June 2023 onward, where applicable. This will take place over a 24 or 48-month period.
- Please ensure that you have NOT selected “Hide 0 balances” to view your LUNA tokens in your Spot Wallets.
- Binance will not publish further announcements on the completion of subsequent Terra (LUNA) airdrops.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
For more information, please refer to the original announcements:
- Binance Will Support the Terra Network Airdrop
- Binance Will List Terra 2.0 (LUNA) in the Innovation Zone
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.