Binance Will Support the OnX.Finance (ONX) Airdrop Program for Ankr (ANKR) Holders
Binance will support the OnX.Finance (ONX) airdrop program for Ankr (ANKR) holders. The snapshot for the airdrop will take place at the Ethereum block height of 11,513,500 or approximately 2020/12/24 01:20 AM (UTC).
- ANKR deposits and withdrawals will be suspended starting from 2020/12/23 22:00 PM (UTC).
- We will take a snapshot of ANKR tokens held by Binance users at the above time, and will distribute ONX tokens at a ratio of 1 ONX = 10,000 ANKR.
- Deposits and withdrawals will be reopened after the snapshot is completed.
- Please note that trading of ANKR will not be affected during the airdrop.
- ANKR tokens that are pending deposit or withdrawal at the time of the snapshot will not count towards your ANKR balance. Please ensure you leave sufficient time for deposits and withdrawals to complete prior to the snapshot.
- ANKR balances under 100 ANKR (including those in trade orders) will not be eligible for the airdrop.
- The snapshot will include ANKR balances in spot wallets, but excludes margin accounts and crypto loans.
- ANKR borrowed from margin accounts or crypto loans, or ANKR transferred to spot wallets from these accounts, will not be eligible for the airdrop.
- For the trading and listing of ONX on Binance, ONX will go through the same strict listing review process as Binance does for any other coin/token. Supporting this airdrop does not guarantee the listing of ONX. The default position we have is no listing.
- Binance will distribute ONX tokens after the project has completed the ONX token distribution to ANKR holders. We will post a further announcement once the distribution is completed.
For further information on how ONX will be distributed to ANKR holders, please refer to: OnX.Finance: Announcing the first ONX Airdrop for ANKR Holders
Thanks for your support!
Trade on the go with Binance’s mobile crypto trading app:
Find us on