Binance Futures Launches Taker Program
Binance Futures is launching the Taker Program with up to 20% taker fee discount starting from 2022-08-01 at 00:00 (UTC) for all USDT-margined perpetual and delivery contracts.
Validity Period: 2022-08-01 00:00 (UTC) to 2022-10-31 23:59 (UTC)
The taker fee discount will be based on the user’s taker ratio and taker market share in the previous month. Refer to the table below for more details:
Monthly Taker Market Share
Taker Fee Discount on USDT-M Perpetual and Delivery Contracts
0.1% ≤ X < 0.5%
0.5% ≤ X < 2%
X ≥ 2%
If user A’s taker market share in July is 1.5%, and his/her taker ratio is 65%, he/she will enjoy 10% off his/her taker fee for trades on USDT-M perpetual and delivery contracts in August.
Terms & Conditions
- Any fee tier adjustments will automatically be updated for the succeeding calendar month based on the aforementioned criteria.
- Users’ taker ratio and monthly taker market share will be reviewed on a monthly basis (the first day at 00:00 (UTC) to the last day at 23:59 (UTC) in each calendar month).
- Users will be removed from the Taker Program if they no longer meet the lowest criteria.
- Taker fee discount will be directly applied to each taker trade.
- Taker fee discount is applied on top of the BNB fee discount and VIP tier rates.
- Users don’t need to submit an application. Binance Futures will invite qualified users to enroll in the Taker Program and provide weekly and monthly reports to participating users via email.
- Binance reserves the right to amend or terminate this Program at its sole discretion.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.