Binance Will List BNBUP, BNBDOWN, XTZUP and XTZDOWN Binance Leveraged Tokens
Binance will list two more sets of Binance Leveraged Tokens, BNBUP, BNBDOWN, XTZUP and XTZDOWN, with trading opening time as follows:
- 2020/08/06 7:00 AM (UTC): BNBUP/USDT and BNBDOWN/USDT trading pairs.
- 2020/08/07 7:00 AM (UTC): XTZUP/USDT and XTZDOWN/USDT trading pairs.
About Binance Leveraged Tokens (BLVT)
Binance Leveraged Tokens are tradable assets (off-chain tokens) in the Binance spot market that give users leveraged exposure to the underlying asset. Each leveraged token represents a basket of perpetual contract positions. The price of the tokens tracks the change in notional amount of the perpetual contract positions in the basket and changes in the multiples of leverage level.
- BNBUP - allows you to generate leveraged gains when BNB increases in price.
- BNBDOWN - allows you to generate leveraged gains when BNB decreases in price.
- XTZUP - allows you to generate leveraged gains when XTZ increases in price.
- XTZDOWN - allows you to generate leveraged gains when XTZ decreases in price.
Please ensure you have fully read the Binance Leveraged Tokens Risk Disclosure Statement prior to trading or participating in any Binance Leveraged Tokens products, and fully understand the risks associated with leveraged tokens. As a trader, you acknowledge and agree that you shall access and use Binance Leveraged Tokens at your own risk.
- About Binance Leveraged Tokens
- How to Get Started With Binance Leveraged Tokens
- How to Subscribe or Redeem Binance Leveraged Tokens
Risk Warning: Leveraged Tokens are designed for short term bets on market movement, with preference toward momentum. Long term holding of BLVT is risky, as the token has some built-in decay in the absence of momentum movements in favor of the position. Note that BLVT is NOT a replacement for a margin leveraged product, and does not behave the same way. Please use at your own discretion.
Thanks for your support!
Trade on-the-go with Binance’s crypto trading app:
Find us on