Binance Will Support the LTO Network (LTO) Contract Swap
Binance will support the LTO Network (LTO) ERC-20 contract swap, with the following timeline:
- Deposits and withdrawals of LTO (ERC-20) have been suspended. ERC-20 smart contract swap will be carried out from 2021-12-06.
- Spot trading, margin trading and staking activities will not be affected during the contract swap.
- Once the ERC-20 smart contract swap is completed, we will notify users of the completion in a further announcement.
- Following which, users will be able to use the convert function to swap their old LTO (LTOOLD) for new LTO (LTO) tokens.
- New LTO (ERC-20) smart contract address:
- There are no changes to LTO Network (LTO) mainnet tokens, LTO (BEP20) tokens and LTO (BEP2) tokens.
For further information, please refer to the following:
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.