Binance Will Support Golem (GNT) Token Swap to GLM
Binance will support the Golem (GNT) token swap to GLM, with the following timeline:
- Deposits and withdrawals of GNT will be suspended starting at 2020/12/07 00:00 AM (UTC), at which point we will begin the token swap.
- Important: Please ensure that you leave sufficient time for your GNT deposits to be fully processed prior to this time. If GNT tokens were deposited after this time, they will not be credited to your account.
- Trading will be halted in all GNT trading pairs at 2020/12/07 04:00 AM (UTC) and the trading pairs will also subsequently be delisted from the exchange. We will take an immediate snapshot of all GNT balances at the same time (2020/12/07 04:00 AM UTC), and begin the distribution of GLM to all eligible users at a ratio of 1 GNT = 1 GLM.
- Trading will then open for the new GLM/BTC and GLM/ETH trading pairs at 2020/12/10 04:00 AM (UTC).
- Deposits and withdrawals for GLM will be opened starting from 2020/12/10 06:00 AM (UTC).
- After the opening of GLM deposits and withdrawals, users will be able to use the convert function to swap their GNT for GLM tokens.
- New GLM smart contract address: 0x7dd9c5cba05e151c895fde1cf355c9a1d5da6429
For further information, please refer to the following: GNT to GLM Migration, GNT to ERC20 migration FAQs.
Thanks for your support!
Trade on the go with Binance’s mobile crypto trading app:
Find us on