Binance Futures will launch USDT-margined BNT, UNFI and CHZ perpetual contracts with up to 20X leverage with trading open scheduled as below:
- USDT-Margined BNT, UNFI 20X Perpetual Contracts at 2020/12/28 7:00 AM (UTC)
- USDT-Margined CHZ 20X Perpetual Contracts at 2020/12/29 7:00 AM (UTC)
Please note: The BNTUSDT, UNFIUSDT and CHZUSDT perpetual contracts are USDT-margined futures contracts that use USDT as collateral. Users will be able to select between 1-20x leverage.
- Trading Rules of USDT Futures Contracts
- Leverage and Margin of USDT Futures Contracts
- Binance Futures Fee Schedule
- How to Select Trading Pairs
- Price Index
Risk warning: Futures trading carries a substantial risk and the possibility of both significant profits and losses. Past gains are not indicative of future returns. All of your margin balance may be liquidated in the event of extreme price movement. The information here should not be regarded as financial or investment advice from Binance. All trading strategies are used at your discretion and your own risk. Binance will not be liable to you for any loss that might arise from your use of Futures.
Thanks for your support!
Trade on the go with Binance’s mobile crypto trading app:
Find us on