Binance Completes the Terra (LUNA) Airdrop Distribution to Terra Classic (LUNC) and TerraClassicUSD (USTC) Holders
Binance has completed the Terra (LUNA) airdrop distribution to Terra Classic (LUNC) and TerraClassicUSD (USTC) holders. Users can confirm the receipt of these tokens in their spot wallets via the Distribution page in the User Center.
- Pre-Attack Snapshot Height: 7,544,910 (2022-05-07 14:59:37 UTC)
- Post-Attack Snapshot Height: 7,790,000 (2022-05-26 16:38:08 UTC)
- Kindly ensure that you have NOT selected “Hide 0 balances” to view your LUNA tokens in your Spot Wallets.
- Deposits for LUNA tokens have been enabled.
- Withdrawals for LUNA tokens will be open from 2022-06-01 06:00:00 (UTC).
For more information, please refer to the original announcement:
- Binance Will Support the Terra Network Airdrop
- Binance Will List Terra 2.0 (LUNA) in the Innovation Zone
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Note: The announcement was last updated on 2022-05-31 to amend the date when withdrawals for LUNA tokens will open, from 2022-05-31 to 2022-06-01 (UTC).
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.