Binance will support the upcoming Zcash (ZEC) & Horizen (ZEN) upgrade & hard fork with the following timeline:
- Deposits and withdrawals of ZEC will be suspended on 2020/11/18 00:00 (UTC).
- Deposits and withdrawals of ZEN will remain suspended until the upgraded network is deemed stable.
- Please note that the trading of both ZEC & ZEN will not be affected.
- Please leave sufficient time for deposits of ZEC to be processed in full prior to the above-mentioned cut-off time. Binance will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding ZEC & ZEN in their Binance accounts.
- This ZEC & ZEN upgrades & hard forks will not result in new tokens being created.
- Binance will reopen deposits and withdrawals for ZEC & ZEN once we deem the upgraded networks to be stable, and will not notify users in a further announcement.
- For further information on the upgrade & hard fork, please refer to: Canopy - Zcash, Mandatory Software Upgrade: Download ZEN 2.0.22 Now!
Thanks for your support!
Trade on the go with Binance’s mobile crypto trading app:
Find us on