Binance NFT Opens Up Minting Access
Binance NFT Marketplace is pleased to introduce the NFT Minting feature, which allows users to create their own NFT collections and mint NFTs on the BNB Smart Chain and Ethereum network. The NFT Minting feature is now open to all verified users who have at least five followers on Binance NFT.
Using this simple and user-friendly feature, both NFT enthusiasts and beginners alike can mint and monetize their creations on Binance NFT Marketplace now. This lowers the barriers of entry for users who are looking to enter the Web 3.0 space, particularly for those who are looking to earn or build a career with NFTs.
By creating a smart contract for their original NFT collections, users can maintain ownership of their NFT collections and circulate their NFTs on different platforms to earn royalty fees. While growing their own community of followers on Binance NFT, users can also follow other users to keep track of their favorite NFT creators.
Users must create an NFT collection before they can start minting NFTs. Please make sure you have sufficient BNB or ETH in your Spot Wallet to cover the minting fees.
- Those who do not bind a wallet address to their NFT collections via a smart contract will not be able to claim ownership of the collection on DeFi marketplaces.
- The minting fees for each NFT and smart contract deployment fees on the BNB Smart Chain and Ethereum network are subject to change.
- According to the Sales Settlement Postponement Policy, Binance NFT will restrict the withdrawal of proceeds from standard NFT collections for ten days. The restriction period is subject to adjustments in the future, and may be extended if the sold asset(s) indicate a potential violation of Binance NFT’s Minting Rules and Terms of Service.
- Users can report NFTs and NFT collections that potentially violate Binance NFT’s Minting Rules and Terms of Service, such as spam, abusive or objectionable content, and fraudulent use. NFT creators will lose access to the NFT Minting feature if they receive a third penalty.
Join the Binance NFT Community on Telegram or follow Binance NFT on Twitter and Instagram for the latest news and updates!
Guides and Related Materials:
- How to Create an NFT Collection and NFTs on Binance NFT Marketplace
- Binance NFT Minting Rules
- How to Report Violations on Binance NFT
- Sales Settlement Postponement Policy for Standard NFT Collections
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Follow Binance NFT on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.