Binance and the Akropolis team have committed a total prize pool of 50,000 USD in AKRO tokens to celebrate the recent listing of AKRO on Binance. Learn more about Akropolis (AKRO).
Competition period: 2020/11/12 0:00 AM to 2020/11/18 11:59 PM (UTC)
Promotion A: NEW USER Exclusive Rewards of 5,000 USD in AKRO!
All users that register for a Binance account during the competition period and complete the deposit task below will share an exclusive prize pool of 5,000 USD in AKRO tokens.
- Deposit 200,000 AKRO or more in a Binance account from an external wallet or another exchange.
Promotion B: AKRO Trading Competition
All users will be ranked based on the total trading volume within their Binance account across all AKRO trading pairs during the competition period.
The reward structure is as follows:
- 1st place: 8,000 USD in AKRO tokens
- 2nd place: 4,000 USD in AKRO tokens
- 3rd place: 3,000 USD in AKRO tokens
- 4th-10th place: split 5,000 USD in AKRO tokens equally
Promotion C: Trade AKRO to Share a Bonus of 25,000 USD in AKRO Tokens!
All users with a total trading volume of 100,000 AKRO or more during the competition period will equally share a prize pool of 25,000 USD in AKRO tokens.
Terms & Conditions:
- Rewards will be distributed within 2 weeks after the competition ends. You will be able to login and redeem your voucher via Account > Reward Center.
- The validity period for the cash voucher is set at 14 days from the day of distribution.
- How to Redeem a Cash Voucher.
- If you don’t have a Binance account, click here to get a 10% trading fee discount. The 10% spot trading fee discount will remain valid as long as the Binance referral program is in place. The 10% futures trading fee discount shared by the inviter will last for 30 days from the date of Futures account activation.
- Participants that win rewards in Promotion B will not be eligible to receive rewards from Promotion C.
- Binance will use the average closing price at 11:59:59 PM (UTC) of AKRO/USDT trading pair on Binance during the competition period as the exchange rate used for distribution.
- Trading volume counts both buys and sells, excluding any wash trades, across all AKRO spot trading pairs.
- Sub-account and margin account trading volume will be combined with the master accounts standard trading volume in the final calculation. Each sub-account will not be viewed as an independent account when participating in this activity.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify trades that are deemed to be wash trades or illegal bulk registration accounts, self-dealing or display attributes of market manipulation, etc..
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend any Activity or Activity Rules at our sole discretion.
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency investment is subject to high market risk. Binance is not responsible for any direct, indirect or consequential losses as a result of the trading competition. Please make your investments with caution.