Binance Will Delist BCPT, CMT, TNB & VIBE on 2021-02-10
At Binance, we periodically review each digital asset we list to ensure that it continues to meet the high level of standard we expect. When a coin or token no longer meets this standard, or the industry changes, we conduct a more in-depth review and potentially delist it. We believe this best protects all of our users.
When we conduct these reviews, we consider a variety of factors. Here are some that drive whether we decide to delist a digital asset:
- Commitment of team to project
- Level and quality of development activity
- Trading volume and liquidity
- Stability and safety of network from attacks
- Network / smart contract stability
- Level of public communication
- Responsiveness to our periodic due diligence requests
- Evidence of unethical/fraudulent conduct or negligence.
- Contribution to a healthy and sustainable crypto ecosystem
Based on our most recent reviews, we have decided to delist and cease trading on all trading pairs for the following tokens at 2021-02-10 10:00 AM (UTC):
- The exact trading pairs being removed are: BCPT/BTC, CMT/ETH, TNB/BTC, VIBE/BTC.
- All trade orders will be automatically removed after trading ceases in each respective trading pair.
- To view your assets after trading ceases, please ensure you have not selected “Hide small assets” in your Funds page.
- Withdrawals of these coins and tokens from Binance will continue to be supported until 2021-05-10 at 10:00 AM (UTC).
- Please note that if you have still not withdrawn your BCPT, CMT, TNB or VIBE tokens from Binance by 2021-05-10 at 10:00 AM (UTC), your tokens will be replaced with an equivalent amount of BUSD based on the price of the respective token shown on CoinMarketCap at the time of replacement by 2021-05-18 at 10:00 AM (UTC).
We thank you for your support as we continue to build the crypto ecosystem in a way that promotes transparency and long-term, sustainable growth.
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. Binance will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!
Trade on the go with Binance’s mobile crypto trading app
Find us on
Note: This announcement was updated on 2021-05-12 to reflect the timeline of replacing the unwithdrawn BCPT, CMT, TNB and VIBE with BUSD.
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.