Binance Will Support the Horizen (ZEN) Upgrade & Hard Fork
Binance will support the Horizen (ZEN) upgrade and hard fork.
- The Horizen (ZEN) 3.1.0 software upgrade will take place at the Horizen block height of 1,119,000, or approximately at 2022-04-05 12:00 (UTC). The hard fork, on the other hand, will take place at the Horizen block height of 1,127,000, or approximately at 2022-04-19 12:00 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of ZEN will be suspended approximately starting from 2022-04-05 11:00 (UTC).
- The trading of ZEN will not be affected during the network upgrade and hard fork.
- The Horizen (ZEN) upgrade and hard fork will take place at the Horizen block height of 1,119,000 and 1,127,000 respectively. The estimated time is for users’ reference only.
- Binance will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding ZEN in their Binance accounts.
- The Horizen (ZEN) upgrade and hard fork will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for ZEN once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
For more information on the network upgrade and hard fork, please refer to the following:
Risk Warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.