Binance Will List Clover Finance (CLV) and Quant (QNT)
Binance will list Clover Finance (CLV) and Quant (QNT) and will open trading for CLV/BTC, CLV/BNB, CLV/BUSD, CLV/USDT, QNT/BTC, QNT/BNB, QNT/BUSD and QNT/USDT trading pairs at 2021-07-29 06:00 AM (UTC).
- Users can now start depositing CLV and QNT in preparation for trading
- Withdrawals for CLV and QNT will open at 2021-07-30 06:00 AM (UTC)
- Binance will only accept CLV ERC-20 and BEP-20 token deposits.
- The withdrawal open time is an estimated time for users’ reference. Users can view the actual status on the withdrawal page.
What is Clover Finance (CLV)?
Clover Finance is an infrastructure platform that is focused on cross-chain compatibility, enabling users to bridge DeFi dApps between Ethereum and Polkadot seamlessly. CLV is the native token of the platform, and is used for staking to take part in network consensus, transaction fees, platform rewards, and network governance.
What is Quant (QNT)?
Quant is a London-based blockchain technology company that aims to achieve universal interoperability between blockchains through its Overledger OS, a blockchain operating system. QNT is the native utility token of the network and is used to pay for network resources and licensing fees.
CLV and QNT Listing Fee: 0 BNB.
- CLV Website
- CLV ERC-20 Block Explorer
- CLV BEP-20 Block Explorer
- QNT Website
- QNT ERC-20 Block Explorer
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. Binance will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.