Binance Learn & Earn Series: Win a Share of $20,000 in OXT!
We are excited to introduce the latest edition of the Binance Learn & Earn series with OXT, Orchid’s native digital asset. Orchid is a decentralized market for anonymous communication and virtual private networking. Follow OXT on Twitter to learn more about the project and explore the OXT community.
All Binance users can learn about Orchid and earn up to $20 equivalent in $OXT. In total, we're giving away $20,000 in $OXT.
Campaign Period: 2021/02/08 9:00 AM (UTC) until 2021/02/14 9:00 AM (UTC).
To qualify for this Learn & Earn promotion, please complete the following tasks before the end of the campaign:
Complete Binance Account Verification.
Follow Binance on Social Media within your region (listed below) and watch for the #BinanceLearnAndEarn hashtag and retweet it.
Learn about $OXT from the #BinanceLearn&Earn articles and videos posted on our social media channels daily.
Complete the quiz posted on Saturday on your regional social media channels and pass the quiz to be eligible to win the reward.
Follow Binance on Social Media in your region and Learn & Earn!
Want to Earn More?
Invite your friends to Learn & Earn and receive up to an additional $50 equivalent in $OXT. Read this guide here on how to use Binance’s referral system to invite your friends. Please note that both you and your referrals must meet all the requirements as previously mentioned to qualify for the additional referral rewards.
Terms & Conditions
- For this promotion, 1 $OXT is equal to 0.28 USDT.
- Each newly registered user or invitee can only participate once.
- Each qualified new user will receive one quota, and the inviter will also receive one quota for each qualified invitee.
- A total of $20,000 in $OXT rewards will be evenly distributed to each quota. Each new user or invitee can get up to $20 equivalent in $OXT, and each inviter can get up to $50 equivalent in $OXT.
- OXT rewards will be allocated to the Binance Wallet within five business days after the campaign period. Users can see their rewards by selecting the ‘Account Center’ > ‘Wallet’ > ‘Distribution History.’
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify any participants showing signs of fraudulent behavior immediately.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or Promotion Rules at our sole discretion.
Trading cryptocurrencies involves significant risk and can result in losing your capital. You should not invest more than you can afford to lose, and you should ensure that you fully understand the risks involved. Before trading, please consider your level of experience, investment objectives, and seek independent financial advice if necessary. It is your responsibility to ascertain whether you are permitted to use the services of Binance based on the legal requirements in your country of residence. Investments in crypto assets are not covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service or subject to protection under the Financial Services Compensation Scheme