In this weekly report (June 15 to 21, 2020): We unveiled a global virtual conference to celebrate our third anniversary, as well as a new futures contract, an upcoming exchange for the UK, and support for crypto purchases via debit and credit cards.
Binance Exchange Updates
1. Launching in 180+ countries: Buy crypto with Visa credit and debit cards. You can now use your card to buy BTC, ETH, BNB, XRP, BUSD, USDT directly to your Binance account within seconds. This has launched in Europe, the Americas, and Asia-Pacific, with Middle East and Africa to follow on June 23.
2. Become a VIP on the Binance OTC Portal. We are offering a VIP +1 level increase for one month for users who make a trade on the OTC Portal from June 19 to July 19.
4. New token for margin trading: Fetch.AI (FET). This comes with 3x leverage in BTC and USDT pairs.
5. Five new options for isolated margin trading: HBAR, ENJ, NANO, KNC, TFUEL. HBAR/BTC, HBAR/USDT, ENJ/BTC, ENJ/USDT, NANO/BTC, NANO/USDT, KNC/BTC, KNC/USDT, TFUEL/BTC, and TFUEL/USDT are new isolated margin pairs.
6. BAND on Customizable Locked Savings. Available in seven-day, 30-day, and 60-day products, with annualized interest rates of up to 16.1%.
8. Supported blockchain activities: Eidoo (EDO) token upgrade to pNetwork Token (PNT).
9. Discontinuation of airdrop: The BitTorrent (BTT) airdrop program for Tron users has ended.
From the Binance Team
10. Celebrate Three Years of Binance with “Off the Charts!” For our third anniversary celebration, join us on a can’t-miss global event that will feature more than 80 of the biggest names in blockchain and crypto. Register for the event now!
11. Binance UK Virtual Meetup. Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao (CZ) and Binance’s leaders in the UK engaged with the community about our growth roadmap, amid the upcoming launch of Binance.UK.
121. #StaySAFU: 5 Security Tips From The Pros. We got in contact with five cryptocurrency experts and asked them to give us their biggest security tip.
13. CZ at BlockDown 2020. The Binance CEO participated in the Coindesk event’s fireside chat with Michael Casey
14. Binance Review, Month 35: A Quarter at a Time. Catch up on Binance highlights from the previous month.
Binance Futures and Options Updates
16. Binance on PC supports perpetual futures. Perpetual futures trading is now available on the latest version of our Windows PC Client.
17. Introducing hot-swap tabs. Add contracts to your favorites to generate dedicated tabs, which allow you to both monitor and switch between contracts quickly and easily.
BNB, Fiat, and Stablecoin Updates
18. Happy 3-year anniversary, BNB!. With an ROI of 16,240% since the ICO and a market cap of $2.5 billion as of press time, B2B has been one of the top crypto tokens in the world.
19. New British pound trading pairs on Binance. We opened trading for BTC/GBP, ETH/GBP, XRP/GBP, BNB/GBP, and GBP/BUSD trading pairs.
20. Complete Guide: Buy Bitcoin with Nigerian naira (NGN) on Binance P2P. Learn how to trade NGN for crypto in our peer-to-peer marketplace.
Binance Ecosystem Updates
21. Coming soon: Binance.UK. We recently introduced an upcoming crypto trading platform that’s regulated by the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority. Binance.UK will launch this summer, with support for the British pound and the Euro.
22. Binance.US launches recurring buy feature. With Recurring Buys from Binance.US, automating your cryptocurrency investments is now easier than ever. Users can now set up recurring buy orders for 20+ cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, BNB, and more.
23. Binance joins the Internet and Mobile Association of India. We’re now part of the leading trade body of digital businesses in India. Together, we’ll cooperate to develop the crypto and blockchain industry in the country.
24. Crypto Against COVID Results. We have delivered about 1 million personal protective equipment (PPE) to countries around the world, with more supplies and areas to come.
25. The Journey of Your Donation with Binance Charity. In case you’re still wondering about how we exactly track your contributions down to the last satoshi, watch this video to learn more.
27. Binance Academy’s newest articles:
* How to Secure Your Cryptocurrency. Learning how to properly secure your digital coins is a vital step as you journey down the cryptocurrency rabbit hole.
* 7 Common Mistakes in Technical Analysis (TA). Learning from your mistakes is great, but avoiding them as much as possible is even better.
29. Binance Guides: newest episodes
Promos and Community
30. ONGOING: 250,000 USD perpetual futures trading competition. Binance and Algorand have together committed a total of 250,000 USD in ALGO tokens to give away to our users worldwide to celebrate the ALGO/USDT perpetual contract being added to Binance Futures. Promo runs until June 25.
31. ONGOING: $100,000 in FET trading competition. Promo runs until June 24.
32. ONGOING: $1,000 in BTC giveaway on Twitter. To celebrate #BinanceTurns3, 10 lucky participants will win $100 in BTC each. The draw is on June 26.
33. ONGOING: Binance P2P promo for Philippine peso (PHP). Win 500 PHP in vouchers when you buy crypto with PHP through P2P and trade on the spot market. Promo runs until June 25.
34. DONE: ETH and XRP options promotion. During this promotion, we shared up to a total of 50,000 USDT to qualified winners.
35. DONE: Zero trading fee promotion on Binance Leveraged Tokens (BLVT). The promo ran for 30 days before shutting down.
36. DONE: MATIC trading activity 50,000 MATIC were up for grabs during this promo.
37. DONE: Binance Academy #StaySAFU quizzes. Congratulations to the winners of the quizzes. A total of $500 in prizes were given away.
39. DONE: Binance Vietnamese Introduction to Binance P2P (June 19).
40. DONE: Binance Spanish Futures Webinar (June 19).
41. DONE: Binance Nigeria P2P Webinar (June 21).
That’s a wrap for last week! Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube, and join our official Binance Telegram group to talk more with our community. And to our Binancians from Russia, Happy Russia Day!